Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2022-2023 Season Thread

I literally cannot stand watching them put in Kevon Harris, Admiral, Chuma, Hampton and Bamba... This is the worst lineup. Our guys that are healthy why are they playing 32 minutes? Play them 35-37 minutes. I understand rotations but seriously Caleb Houston DNP?

I know Kevon has heart and muscle, and i know we are missing 4 players... but cmon.

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

I literally cannot stand watching them put in Kevon Harris, Admiral, Chuma, Hampton and Bamba... This is the worst lineup. Our guys that are healthy why are they playing 32 minutes? Play them 35-37 minutes. I understand rotations but seriously Caleb Houston DNP?

I know Kevon has heart and muscle, and i know we are missing 4 players... but cmon.

Plus all of the secrecy regarding the status of the players in process of coming back. 

I'd believe Mr. Devos (RIP) would not tolerate it....this is the fans team not the FO team.

Steve Clifford really is a point guard whisperer. Dennis Smith Jr the last in a long line of PGs having a career year under him. 

EDIT: y'know when I said this I was just going off memory but actually his track record isn't  good enough to warrant this when I look into it. For some reason I thought some of the guys he had in Charlotte (besides Kemba) had had better years.

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Gotta love how the med staff and front office continue to hold Jalen to a different healing standard than the rest of the team.

I just hope Jalen learns how to shoot and play more under control. His issue is not heart but skill development and awareness.

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Gotta love how the med staff and front office continue to hold Jalen to a different healing standard than the rest of the team.

This is kind of conjecture. We don't really know how bad his ankle sprain was and how it compares to other injuries with other players. But I understand this is kind of just a symptom of the lack of transparency around other injuries. 

• Upvote 1

Thinking about how much better we'd have been so far this season if Franz and Wendell weren't both in shooting slumps at the same time to start the season (probably no coincidence that this happened when we're playing without a recognisable PG). 

3 hours ago, hootie249 said:

I dunno.  1-6 is not the strongest argument to imitate what the Magic are doing.