CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Summer League Thread

32 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

TREMENDOUS SALARY CAP NEXT SUMMER.....WHO IS COMING?

PLUS 2 1ST ROUND PICKS !!!!!!

142185066_CAPROOM2023.jpg.84a4e04e6b783bbcb717c07bd00a8e2d.jpg

I didn’t realize Isaac’s contract is not guaranteed next season. The man better come to play if he wants to be in the league next year! 

Yup it's a 7.5 million buyout for Isaac,2 Million for Fultz and Harris,Bamba and Bol are team options so none of their money is guaranteed.

The problem is Houston,Detroit and OKC set themselves up about the same. We all can have huge cap space if we renounce some players. 

Paolo  just had a steal and a 360 dunk!  It's cool being able to see Murray. So far Banchero is winning that battle. Players i want to see are the players i liked if we dropped in the lotto. This kid in Sacramento,Ivey Mathurin and of course Sharpe. 

Paolo is good, yes, just those turnovers with rushed passes…Hampton still can’t play, he will forever stay rough :)

Paolo really trying to deny Keegan on defense and looks so smooth on offense. Some turnovers but if he's going to turn it over I want him turning it over trying to make something happen in summer league. Those are the types of turnovers you learn from. 

Admiral Schofield looks like he could be a useful 2 way guy. He's a big, strong body and he looks like he can shoot. 

Nobody else has really impressed me overly yet. Houstan hasn't done anything wrong but also not got any open looks yet really.

Admiral the tank commander? Yeah i hope we can keep him in the organization. I honestly don't know how the g-league and two way contracts work. We have a roster crunch that probably won't be solved until training camp.

In what has to the biggest news of summer league so far, Sharpe tore his labrum. Shoulder injuries are pretty serious. We will be lucky to see him play in training camp, which means the public won't see him much for awhile. The one guy the world needed to see the most.

RJ Hampton is not a point guard but I'm happy with him getting playmaking reps in this environment if it helps improve his feel for the game long term.

Hopefully he focuses on being a 3 and D guy in the season. 

Just now, hootie249 said:

Admiral the tank commander? Yeah i hope we can keep him in the organization. I honestly don't know how the g-league and two way contracts work. We have a roster crunch that probably won't be solved until training camp.

In what has to the biggest news of summer league so far, Sharpe tore his labrum. Shoulder injuries are pretty serious. We will be lucky to see him play in training camp, which means the public won't see him much for awhile. The one guy the world needed to see the most.

Admiral has got a 2 way deal so he's not really part of the roster crunch. It essentially means he flits between Orlando and Lakeland and gets paid corresponding to the number of days he spends in either. 

Interesting gane to watch. SAC has a nice team, I do like Murray and my man Queta is showing he deserves to be in the league.

Banchero clearly the best player on the floor but forcing a bit too much sometimes. Houstan is very discrete today, playing off the ball.

In my opinion, both are because of freaking RJ Hampton… so selfish, forcing individual plays almost all the time. He is no PG at all, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he is out of the league in a couple of years… What could we get if we pack him with Ross and maybe a pick?

Maybe I’m exagerating a bit but man, as a fan, it is really frustrating to watch him playing, and it’s not only today.

• Upvote 2