CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Summer League Thread

5 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Prediction for tonight? Chet get a block on Paolo and Paolo backs down Chet, slamming into his body repeatedly with crafty low post footwork. 

I think we’re going to see Paolo win this battle pretty handedly. Chet never does well against bigger bodies and I think the trend will continue. 

I agree with your prediction. 

14 minutes ago, It's A Cole World said:

Paolo, RJ, Schofield all out tonight

Literally the worst. They do know this is Chet vs Paolo Round 1, right?

15 minutes ago, It's A Cole World said:

Paolo, RJ, Schofield all out tonight

Maybe they wanted to pull RJ for bad play but thought it better to pull others too to not draw attention lol

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Maybe they wanted to pull RJ for bad play but thought it better to pull others too to not draw attention lol

Those 3 have been pulled for the remainder of the summer league to evaluate the rest of the roster.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34228644/orlando-magic-shut-paolo-banchero-remainder-2022-nba-summer-league

2 minutes ago, VoiceofReason said:

Those 3 have been pulled for the remainder of the summer league to evaluate the rest of the roster.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34228644/orlando-magic-shut-paolo-banchero-remainder-2022-nba-summer-league

Let us win SOMETHING, Magic brass. Give us a chance at an NBA Summer League championship - come on!!

• Upvote 1

21-5.  They’re playing Giddey and Holmgren, we’re playing nobody.  At least frees up my night to do something else

Nobody on this roster is going to be on this team. Just another pathetic management move. We have one of the youngest rosters in the league and yet have none of them are playing on the summer league from now on. Is this the best way to evaluate your talents? Hell no. It’s lazy and another sad reflection on this whole dam organization. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5