CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Summer League Thread

Real question - how annoyed do you think Paolo (and anyone on this team) is getting with Hampton’s hero-ball play? 

And are any of the other players on the team (Fultz, Suggs) speaking to him about his obvious “me ball” play and it’s perceptions?

Jabari Smith Jr starting out 1-7, turning the ball over, and fouling a lot in the first half.

He’s going to be fine I’m sure but man would I be steaming a bit if Banchero was killing it on Houston and JSJ was doing this on the Magic. 

11 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Real question - how annoyed do you think Paolo (and anyone on this team) is getting with Hampton’s hero-ball play? 

And are any of the other players on the team (Fultz, Suggs) speaking to him about his obvious “me ball” play and it’s perceptions?

Highly doubt anyone on the current regular season roster cares, but I’m sure the new kids, especially the good ones are like “this guy sucks” 

37 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I was thinking the same thing, especially since he's close to Cole and Suggs.

He should be out there hitting Paolo and Houstan in their sweet spots. I hated how he came back in the game against Houston with the hero-ball, when Houstan was on fire.

34 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Looking forward to see Paulo playing next to real talent. He’s got a lot of work to do, but the flashes are special

Yeah, the flashes are there, he just needs to play with a real playmaker. Look how much Giddey makes the game easier for Chet and the rest of OKC young players. I think Kelle will have a big effect on Paolo game. He may be one of the main reasons he goes on to win ROTY.