CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Summer League Thread

WHAT A GAME !!! …It’s so nice to associate winning with the Orlando Magic again …and anybody that thinks summer league and winning is not important …you need to watch a replay of this game lol

GO MAGIC !

Edit: or that teams don’t care about winning summer league 

6 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

That's clean. If that's not clean I apparently don't know what the rules are.

It was absolutely clean. What a great block. Paolo is gonna be a good one. I can't wait to see this team once Isaac is fully healthy and everyone gets to gel together. Finally something to look forward to as an Orlando Magic fan.

Never thought I'd care so much about a summer league game. 

This game is going to be a great learning experience for Paolo with those turnovers. You know he wanted to hit that bucket to win but the vision to find the man down low after fumbling it was great. 

The block was special.

I tuned in just in time to see Paolo block that shot go to replay challenge, then watch him almost fumble the ball with a great pass read. 

I am not saying this is a comparison, but paolo distributing the ball like that, reminds me of magic Johnson was 69 in to pass the ball really well. Obviously he's not in that league but I would love to see him become point forward that passes with that type of court vision. Putting him in Wagner together I think gives us two front court options that are very good with their court vision.

Also Emmanuel Terry had a game saving block in OT, won the jump ball to start sudden death that gave us a shot at winning straight off, then scored the winning basket.