All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

4 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

No doubt, his remarkable 3 point shooting has changed the game and how people play. But let me show you something.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_finder.cgi?player_id2=curryst01&player_id1=curryse01&sum=0&request=1

This is Steph's stats vs Seth's stats. Notice how if your just talking about shooting percentages his brother is just as good as him? 

Curry is an all time player because, well so much more then just shooting 3 pointers!  

He is way better then his brother because he wanted it more. He is smarter,faster,handles it better, moves without the ball better sees the game faster and releases the ball quicker. He can also handle the ball better and create space whenever he wants. 

I would have to agree with the comparison; but I still would love to have Seth on our team, even if he is Curry Lite! I was really hoping we would try to get him in the free agency or trade market a couple of years ago. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

No doubt, his remarkable 3 point shooting has changed the game and how people play. But let me show you something.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_finder.cgi?player_id2=curryst01&player_id1=curryse01&sum=0&request=1

This is Steph's stats vs Seth's stats. Notice how if your just talking about shooting percentages his brother is just as good as him? 

Curry is an all time player because, well so much more then just shooting 3 pointers!  

He is way better then his brother because he wanted it more. He is smarter,faster,moves without the ball better sees the game faster and releases the ball quicker. He can also handle the ball better and create space whenever he wants. 

Clutch in the playoffs across his career....that is when good players become great like him. Three time NBA champion with another good chance to help his team win 2 of the next 3 games and earn a 4th one.

Don’t know if it was a positive way that Steph changed the game. Now it seems everybody has a green light to just chuck it from forty feet. Very boring watching a 3 point shooting game or a solely one on one game. 

Andrew Wiggins pretty easily the best player on the court tonight in the NBA Finals. What a time to be alive.

For as good as Steph was last game, he’s been equally bad tonight. I haven’t seen him look this bad in years. Would be a huge win if the Warriors hang on with him having a night like this.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Andrew Wiggins pretty easily the best player on the court tonight in the NBA Finals. What a time to be alive.

For as good as Steph was last game, he’s been equally bad tonight. I haven’t seen him look this bad in years, if not ever. Would be a huge win if the Warriors hang on with him having a night like this.

I have to believe that ankle is hurting him more than he’s leading on. 132 straight playoff games with a 3 and might not get one tonight sitting 0-8 with 3 minutes left. 

9 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I have to believe that ankle is hurting him more than he’s leading on. 132 straight playoff games with a 3 and might not get one tonight sitting 0-8 with 3 minutes left. 

Yeah, and none of his 3s were even close. It’s either the ankle, fatigue, or a combination of the 2

Welp …it’s not looking good for my Celtics right now …losing with Steph playing so poorly could be a death blow …but the Celtics have recovered from playoff deficits in this post season already beating the Heat on the road in a game 7 …so I’m not giving up though I will admit it looks bleak .

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

Welp …it’s not looking good for my Celtics right now …losing with Steph playing so poorly could be a death blow …but the Celtics have recovered from playoff deficits in this post season already beating the Heat on the road in a game 7 …so I’m not giving up though I will admit it looks bleak .

Not looking good, but I just placed a bet on the Warriors for game 6 so you should be good haha

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

For as good as Steph was last game, he’s been equally bad tonight. I haven’t seen him look this bad in years. Would be a huge win if the Warriors hang on with him having a night like this.

And yet he was still +15. He had a bad shooting night for sure but to say he was bad is not exactly accurate 

Happy for Steph. Genuinely like Steph Curry and who he is. Isn't all about himself and his image like LeBron but just plays hard and enjoys himself and lets his numbers and legacy speak for itself. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Happy for Steph. Genuinely like Steph Curry and who he is. Isn't all about himself and his image like LeBron but just plays hard and enjoys himself and lets his numbers and legacy speak for itself. 

Long overdue for his finals MVP. Huge moment for him and all the future point guards who are watching this.

Tatum down bad, on the other hand. He’s shown to be bothered by Wiggins and it was a big reason why I bet on the Warriors for tonight’s game.

On 6/1/2022 at 1:30 PM, CTMagicUK said:

My gut reaction was Warriors in 5 but I'm not sure that's not just my bias against the Celtics. So I'll give them a bit more credit and say Warriors in 6. 

Everyone worried about us picking Chet can stop there's no way I get 2 things right this close together lol

• Like 2