All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Tatum 3-17 from the field and the Celts win going away …GS in trouble 

Probably eliminated from finals MVP conversation after that. Jaylen and Horford were immense

7 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Probably eliminated from finals MVP conversation after that. Jaylen and Horford were immense

I don't know, that 13 assists on a night GS was really focused on stopping Tatum probably keeps him in the conversation for the moment. 

16 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I don’t see Horford being consistent, but I’d be okay with a Jaylen Brown Finals mvp if the Cs win it

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

He’s running away with the Finals MVP so far.

Remember when people on this board thought we could trade for him with a half-baked package? Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

Remember when people on this board thought we could trade for him with a half-baked package? Lol

And some wouldn’t even want to trade for him. As fans sometimes we poo-poo players on other teams, but if they were awesome all the time their teams simply wouldn’t move them. We have to take chances on them and hope they improve after the trade / free agency

• Like 1

Agree with both last post.

Maybe there has been a moment in which Boston has really listened to offers, but surely Ross+Cole+pick was not enough, and previously Vuch and filler was neither.

Boston showed great maturity in the 3rd when they lost the lead, and then regained the control immediately. They're improving at every single moment.

12 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Steph was all-time greatness last night. Special to watch.

He’s having a legendary series. Even in the losses he looks like the terminator at times

On 6/12/2022 at 12:23 AM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

He’s having a legendary series. Even in the losses he looks like the terminator at times

Dead eye 3 point shooter. Game changer.....has revolutionized the NBA with his sharp shooting.

The Magic have to make sure they draft the best 3 point shooter and 2 way player with the 1st pick.

4 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Dead eye 3 point shooter. Game changer.....has revolutionized the NBA with his sharp shooting.

The Magic have to make sure they draft the best 3 point shooter and 2 way player with the 1st pick.

No doubt, his remarkable 3 point shooting has changed the game and how people play. But let me show you something.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_finder.cgi?player_id2=curryst01&player_id1=curryse01&sum=0&request=1

This is Steph's stats vs Seth's stats. Notice how if your just talking about shooting percentages his brother is just as good as him? 

Curry is an all time player because, well so much more then just shooting 3 pointers!  

He is way better then his brother because he wanted it more. He is smarter,faster,moves without the ball better sees the game faster and releases the ball quicker. He can also handle the ball better and create space whenever he wants. 

• Upvote 1