All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

9 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm still holding receipts from when I had to argue that Giannis was actually the best offensive player on the Bucks...

Haha. Maybe not the most graceful player but he’s a beast indeed. Even improved his FT significantly.

Grant Williams’ improvement has also been ridiculous. Game and body.

Miami vs Boston is gonna be fire 

15 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Haha. Maybe not the most graceful player but he’s a beast indeed. Even improved his FT significantly.

Grant Williams’ improvement has also been ridiculous. Game and body.

Miami vs Boston is gonna be fire 

I hate both teams, but I'm gonna cheer for Miami. If the Magic draft Chet I'm trading in all my Magic swag for some Heat swag. In my book, that would be worse than blowing a great pick on Mario or Frannie boy.

Oh my goodness …are you kidding me ?!?!

30 point lead …Suns fans booing their team in a game 7 ?!?!

Luka …this years playoffs is where he’s really gonna make a bigger name for himself than he already has …WOW 

• Upvote 1

Really, really looking forward to the Conference Finals …should be super exciting …Boston has so much momentum going right now …I’m going with Celts in 6 …In the West how can you not like the Luka show going on …talk about Bird reincarnated lol …at least from a confidence standpoint …I’m pulling for the Mavs to upset Steph and the Warriors 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Stephan A Smith says when Boston gets their defense locked in it’s like a bunch of piranha’s lol …Celtics may win the whole thing 

I think they’re the favorites. Most stacked team

He’s an offensive wizard, but Luka is a HUGE defensive liability. I’m watching the last half of this 4th quarter and I’m sure literally every Warriors player has blown past him and they’re giving the ball to whomever is on him, and he’s actively trying to switch off that person. 

I don’t know if they just need to design their defense better or what, but something needs to change. 

12 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

He’s an offensive wizard, but Luka is a HUGE defensive liability. I’m watching the last half of this 4th quarter and I’m sure literally every Warriors player has blown past him and they’re giving the ball to whomever is on him, and he’s actively trying to switch off that person. 

I don’t know if they just need to design their defense better or what, but something needs to change. 

He needs to lay off the cheeseburgers. This loss might light a fire under him and he’ll come back better. Or he’ll be the next James Harden. Up to him

On 5/20/2022 at 12:29 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think they’re the favorites. Most stacked team

Nah, GSW has to be the favorites. They wont need more than 6 games to beat either team coming out of the East, IMO.

• Upvote 1