All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

On 4/25/2022 at 4:48 PM, Albert Lergier said:

.....AND (at least I did) we thought the Eastern Conference Playoffs were going to be better than the West this year. Hope you all are watching, cause it's going to get better.

Anytime any series goes at least 6, it's anyone series to win. We......can only WATCH.

The NBA Playoffs are FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It's really fun :) Why wouldn't it be? Looking for any opportunity for fun that doesn't hurt my health :)

Did anyone watch the Celtics Bucks ? …Was it me or were there some awful calls down the stretch ? …I’m still trying to figure out how in the heck Smart got only 2 foul shots when the clock was almost expiring the Celts down 3 …he clearly was going to attempt a 3 I mean duh they were down 3 he’s jumping off 2 feet like he would in a normal jump shot and on his way up clearly got hacked …Also the push off by Holiday on Jason Tatum …why did the TV people not show any replays on that ? …At least they didn’t on my TV.

Reason I’m amped here is because my son gets on me about bashing Antekumpo …I’m convinced the Bucks won last year because every round the star player for their opponent was injured …I call it a lame duck championship 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Did anyone watch the Celtics Bucks ? …Was it me or were there some awful calls down the stretch ? …I’m still trying to figure out how in the heck Smart got only 2 foul shots when the clock was almost expiring the Celts down 3 …he clearly was going to attempt a 3 I mean duh they were down 3 he’s jumping off 2 feet like he would in a normal jump shot and on his way up clearly got hacked …Also the push off by Holiday on Jason Tatum …why did the TV people not show any replays on that ? …At least they didn’t on my TV.

Reason I’m amped here is because my son gets on me about bashing Antekumpo …I’m convinced the Bucks won last year because every round the star player for their opponent was injured …I call it a lame duck championship 

One thing the refs need to start doing is watch the replay in regular speed as well as slow motion.

Slow motion distorts the perception and it can convey a different story in these types of fouls or flagrant fouls

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Crazy that Duncan Robinson has only played 1 minute this series after the Heat gave him a 5 year $90 million contract 

I’d take him, he can shoot. They are loaded with players that can shoot. What a concept. 

• Upvote 2

Now the national media is (finally) calling out Harden. Wow.

”Is he the leader you want?” Seth Greenberg: “I say no.”

Amare: “I say no as well.”

Additionally, even Embiid seemed to be calling him out. The bottom line: Teams wins championships. Even if you are a star, it has to be all about your team.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Additionally, even Embiid seemed to be calling him out. The bottom line: Teams wins championships. Even if you are a star, it has to be all about your team.

So true.  A real star is someone who makes everyone else on the floor with him better.  

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

So true.  A real star is someone who makes everyone else on the floor with him better.  

Philly gambled multiple times now and lost. First, they could have re-signed Butler; they chose to sign Harris instead. Then they had the whole Simmons fiasco and gambled on Harden, and now they’ve lost in the playoffs again.

What’s crazy is they next need to re-sign Harden to a mega deal. Would you want to be the GM signing that dude to a mega deal at his age and with his lack of winning pedigree? I wouldn’t. No way, no how. Yet they’ve made their bed. I seriously doubt they ever win a championship with Harden and Embiid as their star duo.

21 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Too easy to call out when things are evident. Where analyst were in the past. That counts for RW too...