All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Luka is way too ball dominant. At least he makes up for it by being super clutch, but I’d hate to be his teammate 

When I was watching the game live I said the exact same thing …3 or 4 possessions in a row where he was the only one touching the ball 

• Like 1

.....AND (at least I did) we thought the Eastern Conference Playoffs were going to be better than the West this year. Hope you all are watching, cause it's going to get better.

Anytime any series goes at least 6, it's anyone series to win. We......can only WATCH.

The NBA Playoffs are FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, ball junkie said:

PELS IN 6 …fans chanting right now lol …an 8 seed beating a 1 seed only happened once in NBA history I think …

It’s happened 4 times, last time was in 2011. An 8 seed has made the Finals one-time, the Knicks back in the lockout season of 1999. 

I don’t know what this run by the Pels says about Zion, but it probably isn’t good.

43 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s happened 4 times, last time was in 2011. An 8 seed has made the Finals one-time, the Knicks back in the lockout season of 1999. 

I don’t know what this run by the Pels says about Zion, but it probably isn’t good.

Great point about no Zion …would love to see them knock the Western favorites out.

On 4/24/2022 at 1:32 AM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Luka is way too ball dominant. At least he makes up for it by being super clutch, but I’d hate to be his teammate 

And Trae, even if somehow we miss him everytime, was not a lot better in the series. Playoff basketball is another beast.

19 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

And Trae, even if somehow we miss him everytime, was not a lot better in the series. Playoff basketball is another beast.

Very true. Team ball is slowly taking over and leaving stat hunting in the dust. I love it