All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Playoffs!

Play-in starting now! Brooklyn is gonna be the scariest 7 seed ever.

East 

1) Miami vs 8) CLE/ATL/CHA/BKN

2) Boston vs 7) CLE/BKN

3) Milwaukee vs 6) Chicago

4) Philadelphia vs 5) Toronto

West

1) Phoenix vs 8) MIN/LAC/NO/SA

2) Memphis vs 7) MIN/LAC

3) Golden State vs 6) Denver

4) Dallas vs 5) Utah

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Minnesota game last night was fantastic …just like in the college season with the fans back attending it’s so much more entertaining …when Towns fouled out my son left saying it’s over no chance for Minny now lol …nothing like the intensity of an NBA playoff game with professional athletes .

• Like 1

It’s crazy how deep the East is. All 10 teams belong in the playoffs. I have a feeling it’s gonna be Cleveland that misses out.

West play-in is ridiculous. Bold prediction is the Pels win tonight and then upset the Clippers on Friday to steal the 8 seed… before inevitably getting destroyed by Phoenix, of course

6 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Zion out there in pregame shooting drills doing nasty dunks smh …Steven A. was bashing the crap out of him 

Rightfully so. It’s one thing to be out injured, it’s another to constantly show that you’re probably healthy enough to play and just aren’t. At least Fra-JI-le sat his ass on the bench

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Since the Magic aren’t in the playoffs this year, who is everybody pulling for ? …I kinda like Philly and the Heat, am pulling for them

I will never, ever, ever pull for the Heat - that's just wrong! In point of fact, I always root for whoever is playing against the Heat!

My underdog is New Orleans, but I also have a soft spot for Boston, having grown up in New England. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Since the Magic aren’t in the playoffs this year, who is everybody pulling for ? …I kinda like Philly and the Heat, am pulling for them

To be honest, my only interest is with the Magic.  I don’t really care about the rest of them and most likely won’t watch any games.  

12 hours ago, ball junkie said:

The Heat??? I am now questioning your Magic fandom. No true Magic fan would ever root for the Heat. IMO. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

The Heat??? I am now questioning your Magic fandom. No true Magic fan would ever root for the Heat. IMO. 

Pretty sure you know I’m a UK fan …they’ve got Herro and Adebayo

• Upvote 2