Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Magic Vs Heat_ April 10, 2022 @ 7:00 P.M.

Didn’t make it. Lot of chucking late and I’m honestly kind of glad it didn’t happen in this one.

End of the season always makes me a little sad. Looking forward to the off-season and seeing how our kids can improve. Markelle with 15 assists playing with this merry band of misfits is impressive, can’t wait to see what he and the normal starters can do when they get to play together 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Markelle with 15 assists playing with this merry band of misfits is impressive, can’t wait to see what he and the normal starters can do when they get to play together 

This is one of the biggest causes of excitement for me at the moment. If he can distribute as he has been to, as you said, misfits - better scorers should make for pretty good assist fodder. I want him to succeed almost as much as I want the team to get back on the right track in general.

Wish I could have watched, instead of being stuck in this office..

I said this before, but I hope the Magic resign Robin Lopez. He might not be the powerhouse off the bench but he is a good mentor for these young guys. He doesn't come off as a self-centered guy. He gives players a pat on the back, and I have seen him calming individual players down after they left the court during the game. 

Tonight, I saw him wait on the floor to pat each Magic player on the back as they headed to the locker room at the end of the game.

Good stuff!     MkfWSI.png/ tears of joy and happiness

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Didn’t make it. Lot of chucking late and I’m honestly kind of glad it didn’t happen in this one.

End of the season always makes me a little sad. Looking forward to the off-season and seeing how our kids can improve. Markelle with 15 assists playing with this merry band of misfits is impressive, can’t wait to see what he and the normal starters can do when they get to play together 

Me too, All Eyes On Me. And after I read your comment, I started to tear up (just a little).  QvKB2t.jpg

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This team, if healthy with and added very good top five drafted player could be a definite playoff contender with a big upside. Add in a good free agent and loose some of the previous regimes baggage. Then we have a stew going.

Cheers to that and all who have stayed for the ride. 
“Remember,  it’s just a ride” Bill Hicks. Rip. 

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

My son and I disagree about Cole Anthony …moving to the future he likes Cole …but I’ve been telling him about Fultz …he always throws the he can’t stay healthy thing on me …some truth their …but man when Fultz plays it’s just a different team …a real PG makes a huge difference 

A real point guard changes everything.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This team, if healthy with and added very good top five drafted player could be a definite playoff contender with a big upside. Add in a good free agent and loose some of the previous regimes baggage. Then we have a stew going.

Cheers to that and all who have stayed for the ride. 
“Remember,  it’s just a ride” Bill Hicks. Rip. 

I don't understand which "regime" you're talking about besides JI and T Ross they are responsible for this product. Any way I hope they get a shooter or two in the draft. Peace

• Upvote 1