Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Cavs - Mar. 28, 2022 @ 7:00 PM

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

We have a lot of young guys, but sooner or later if the Magic continue down this path, some will get fed up with losing and will want to be traded  same as Gordon.

We aren't anywhere near there yet. And that was said about the old team as well before it was mishandled. We do have a couple of years before it becomes an issue but I am sure the guys on the roster understand what we need to break the mediocrity cycle. We won't want all of them by the end either, I just hope the FO we have now makes better choices about who to keep and continues to target a game changer.

The problem with Aaron as well was he sometimes thought he could be "the guy" but never had it in him to make the leap. Unfortunately, he wasn't the only one who thought a leap would come

23 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s a lottery tho

Give us a guaranteed top 5 pick and i am satisfied. Our front office knows how to draft. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Every other team is tanking hard. So why not us. Simple as that. We get the number 1 pick and everyone will be changing there tune

If we get #1 and we pick Chet. Adios sayonara auf wiedersen goodbye 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If we get #1 and we pick Chet. Adios sayonara auf wiedersen goodbye 

I'm with you. No more tall sticks that will be injured most of the time. Maybe we get lucky and get the 1st pick and some other team really wants him and loads us up. I'd be happy with any of the other top 6.

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Give us a guaranteed top 5 pick and i am satisfied. Our front office knows how to draft. 

If you think a top 5 will significantly change what we’re seeing this season, I want some of what you’re drinking.  Get ready for rinse and repeat next year.  

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I dunno man, I don’t think this is a draft worth tanking this hard for. We’ve already got a ton of young talent, and right now we’re showing them that winning isn’t important. Maybe in the long run it’ll mean nothing, who knows.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This tank job is impressive… Hahaha

In a competitive game, no starters the entire 4th quarter. Dowtin/Iggy/Admiral/Chuma/M.Wagner for the last 9 minutes

Really depressing. We had a lot of games early when the same starting 5 was finishing the games, even if some bench player deserved to be into. And now, we're sending another terrible message to the players.

Even the low Cleveland has built something in those seasons, and we're still tanking... more blatantly than in the past.

Also, I thought we were playing the Bulls! :P

5 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Really depressing. We had a lot of games early when the same starting 5 was finishing the games, even if some bench player deserved to be into. And now, we're sending another terrible message to the players.

Even the low Cleveland has built something in those seasons, and we're still tanking... more blatantly than in the past.

Also, I thought we were playing the Bulls! :P

Hey Luke, I just caught the typo from your post. Thanks!  

I had been multitasking on my computer while in a hurry to get the game thread starter posted.

Jb9sB4.jpg