Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Cavs - Mar. 28, 2022 @ 7:00 PM

6Mbt8p.png

fTWArR.png

Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse - Cleveland, OH
Monday, March 28 at 7:00 P.M. EST
TV:  Bally Sports FL

316dVp.png  41-33 , 3rd in Central Division    |    20-55, 5th in Southeast Division    H4RH1Y.png

Q4U6ng.png

Y0Fp0W.gif

glitteryourway68b14f28.gif

isNkof.gif

GO-O-O MAGIC!

xOz9AB.png

MAGIC AND CAVALIERS LINEUPS

DsegwY.png

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Got off to a good start, bottom fell out when the G Leaguers came in. Rinse and repeat 

I get it now why no one wants to post comments about these last few games. What I am seeing now is no intention to try to win these games by allowing g-leaguers to play the entire 4th quarter. It's difficult to watch and boring.

• Upvote 1

Well, I watched the game all from the beginning and I'm pretty sure this was the last for me this season.

Deep bench playing all the 4th quarter, I mean haha 

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I get it now why no one wants to post comments about these last few games. What I am seeing now is no intention to try to win these games by allowing g-leaguers to play the entire 4th quarter. It's difficult to watch and boring.

Yeah, this is an upsetting level of tanking. I’m pretty mad about tonight, to be honest

I'd be ok with keeping Moe and Iggy in the game, rewarding them for the effort. But what's the point (except from the tanking) in letting tired GLeaguears playing the clutch? It ruined the game. See ya in october Mosley mf 

Every other team is tanking hard. So why not us. Simple as that. We get the number 1 pick and everyone will be changing there tune

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Every other team is tanking hard. So why not us. Simple as that. We get the number 1 pick and everyone will be changing there tune

It’s a lottery tho

13 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

We have a lot of young guys, but sooner or later if the Magic continue down this path, some will get fed up with losing and will want to be traded  same as Gordon.

***** gordon. Good riddance