All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

MP Moseley is a boss. He has them all buying in. 

I’m excited to see our team play. They seem to like each other. But business is business and they’ll be fighting for exposure and money

I feel you, Mauro.

DiVincenzo signed in GS in the end. Warriors have lost the little depth they had in this FA, that's a start to build a new second unit.

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I’m excited to see our team play. They seem to like each other. But business is business and they’ll be fighting for exposure and money

Winning changes alot. I think we have special players and special people.. 

Donovan Mitchell is only 25 years old. 25. Can you imagine that cat with Franz, Paulo and WCJ? Nasty stuff right there. I seriously doubt we swing for it but it’s not far from our timeline.

• Upvote 2

The Ross stuff is interesting cause I’m starting to believe nobody wants him, and if he plays like he did last year he’s probably not even in the rotation. He is an expiring this year at least

Someone on here brought up the young guns.  Of those 5 guys 2 proved good role players in the NBA (Harkless and O'Quinn) and two turned into good NBA players for other teams (Oladipo and Harris).  

The Magic chose to build around Vuc and Fournier.  They made the playoffs, but don't you sort of wonder what if they'd chosen to build around Oladipo and Harris?

The problem hasn't been the tank, it was the failure to back the right horses.  Hoping they saddle up the right ones currently in the barn and sell the rest when they are at peak value. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Donovan Mitchell is only 25 years old. 25. Can you imagine that cat with Franz, Paulo and WCJ? Nasty stuff right there. I seriously doubt we swing for it but it’s not far from our timeline.

Yeah, I’d trade pretty much any combo of players you didn’t name to get him.

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Someone on here brought up the young guns.  Of those 5 guys 2 proved good role players in the NBA (Harkless and O'Quinn) and two turned into good NBA players for other teams (Oladipo and Harris).  

The Magic chose to build around Vuc and Fournier.  They made the playoffs, but don't you sort of wonder what if they'd chosen to build around Oladipo and Harris?

The problem hasn't been the tank, it was the failure to back the right horses.  Hoping they saddle up the right ones currently in the barn and sell the rest when they are at peak value. 

Everything failed with the last attempt at a rebuild when we traded Oladipo for Ibaka and then way overpaid Biyombo 

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Everything failed with the last attempt at a rebuild when we traded Oladipo for Ibaka and then way overpaid Biyombo 

And add in way too long with EP at the helm. 

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Its a totally different management ffs

• Upvote 1