Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I think we learned not to "blow up the process" (see trading Oladipo + 1st for Ibaka). With that being said, we have ENOUGH young assets. I don't think giving away 3 1st round picks over the next 4 years (we own 5) isn't THAT crazy to get someone like Mitchell. Add in Suggs, RJ, and Ross (contract purposes) and I do that deal, despite my belief in the upside of Suggs's talent and leadership. Isaac and Fultz are off-limited because they are "sell low" candidates and Franz/Carter are off because I consider them to be core players for a great roster. 

Might as well trade Fultz in a world where you get Mitchell to be honest. There's only 1 ball and Mitchell will have it in his hands most of the time. Fultz doesn't bring anything offensively off ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

true CT..

In order of players i want to keep from high to low

1   Franz Wagner
2   Jonathan Isaac
3   Wendell Carter Jr.
4   Chuma Okeke
5   Jalen Suggs
6   Markelle Fultz
7   Gary Harris
8   Cole Anthony
9   Mo Bamba
10   R.J. Hampton
11   Robin Lopez
12   Bol Bol  
13   Iggy Brazdeikis
14   Devin Cannady
15   Terrence Ross
16   Admiral Schofield
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Might as well trade Fultz in a world where you get Mitchell to be honest. There's only 1 ball and Mitchell will have it in his hands most of the time. Fultz doesn't bring anything offensively off ball. 

I think Fultz, could help facilitate the offense to lessen the load for Mitchell. It’s kind of a lazy comparison, but how CP3 and Booker operate in Phoenix. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

true CT..

In order of players i want to keep from high to low

1   Franz Wagner
2   Jonathan Isaac
3   Wendell Carter Jr.
4   Chuma Okeke
5   Jalen Suggs
6   Markelle Fultz
7   Gary Harris
8   Cole Anthony
9   Mo Bamba
10   R.J. Hampton
11   Robin Lopez
12   Bol Bol  
13   Iggy Brazdeikis
14   Devin Cannady
15   Terrence Ross
16   Admiral Schofield

We generally agree, but i differ on Chuma. What gives you so much optimism?
 

I have Chuma below Suggs, Fultz Harris and Mo Wagner (not listed). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Natesroom said:

true CT..

In order of players i want to keep from high to low

 

1 Franz Wagner

2 Jonathan Isaac

3 Wendell Carter Jr.

4 Chuma Okeke

5 Jalen Suggs

6 Markelle Fultz

7 Gary Harris

8 Cole Anthony

9 Mo Bamba

10 R.J. Hampton

11 Robin Lopez

12 Bol Bol 

13  Iggy Brazdeikis

14 Devin Cannady

15 Terrence Ross

16 Admiral Schofield

 

In order of players I want to keep from high to low

1   Franz Wagner
     
3   Wendell Carter Jr.
     
5   Jalen Suggs
6   Markelle Fultz
7   Gary Harris
8   Cole Anthony
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

In order of players I want to keep from high to low

1   Franz Wagner
     
3   Wendell Carter Jr.
     
5   Jalen Suggs
6   Markelle Fultz
7   Gary Harris
8   Cole Anthony
     

would have been really easy to rate them all lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagicFanDan said:

We generally agree, but i differ on Chuma. What gives you so much optimism?
 

I have Chuma below Suggs, Fultz Harris and Mo Wagner (not listed). 

I think chuma is going to have a breakout year this year.  after this year if no breakout he'd fall to around 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I think chuma is going to have a breakout year this year.  after this year if no breakout he'd fall to around 11

Hope springs eternal during the summer.  It’s a beautiful thing.  
 

Of course it generally crashes into the rocks of reality a few months later.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Hope springs eternal during the summer.  It’s a beautiful thing.  
 

Of course it generally crashes into the rocks of reality a few months later.  

Could be... However i dont think that about cole or RJ or Bamba. BUT i did say if it crashes this year hes in the bottom of desire to keep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Could be... However i dont think that about cole or RJ or Bamba. BUT i did say if it crashes this year hes in the bottom of desire to keep

I heard an interview with Franz where he was asked why he was able to adapt to the NBA game quicker and smoother than most rookies. 
 

He credited his college coach Juwan Howard (standard PR answer), but what I really found interesting was that he also said having his brother on the team. He didn’t say his brother, as that’s more PR speak, but saying having his brother on the team. 
 

Based on that, I think keeping Mo Wagner on the team is important for Franz’s continued development. Plus Mo Wagner, wasn’t awful for his role . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

I heard an interview with Franz where he was asked why he was able to adapt to the NBA game quicker and smoother than most rookies. 
 

He credited his college coach Juwan Howard (standard PR answer), but what I really found interesting was that he also said having his brother on the team. He didn’t say his brother, as that’s more PR speak, but saying having his brother on the team. 
 

Based on that, I think keeping Mo Wagner on the team is important for Franz’s continued development. Plus Mo Wagner, wasn’t awful for his role . 

oh yeah i didnt even see him on my list hed be in the 7-10 range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Natesroom said:

true CT..

In order of players i want to keep from high to low

1   Franz Wagner
2   Jonathan Isaac
3   Wendell Carter Jr.
4   Chuma Okeke
5   Jalen Suggs
6   Markelle Fultz
7   Gary Harris
8   Cole Anthony
9   Mo Bamba
10   R.J. Hampton
11   Robin Lopez
12   Bol Bol  
13   Iggy Brazdeikis
14   Devin Cannady
15   Terrence Ross
16   Admiral Schofield

I have the same top two. Then, WCJ has a great contract and Mo Wagner is underrated and underpaid so I’d keep him around.

Not in love with any of the guards yet, but Cole Anthony is the one I would trade immediately. Looks like a ball hog

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×