All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

This just makes me sick to my stomach… I was so adamant about trading pick and moving back for Sharpe… A lot riding on JI coming back healthy for sure but thinking of a Fultz, Sharpe, Wagner, Isaac, Carter line-up after watching that is gonna make me sick….

It’s just preseason y’all. Relax. 

I didn’t watch the game, but I can believe we have a PG problem without Fultz. Thankfully the injury isn’t too serious and he should be back soon. 

I see people saying RJ played well. What was it about his play? I’m still of the assumption people don’t change overnight and he will regress to the mean, but if he’s playing with awareness and isn’t trying to force things, that’s a great step in the right direction for him to not be out of the league in 3 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

I find it so hard to take anything meaningful away from preseason. 

Maybe that Franz is very good......

Maybe that RJ can cut short Cole and Suggs minutes short.....

Maybe that Bamba is going to be seating at the end of the bench a lot........

1 hour ago, TreyMachine said:

It’s just preseason y’all. Relax. 

I didn’t watch the game, but I can believe we have a PG problem without Fultz. Thankfully the injury isn’t too serious and he should be back soon. 

I see people saying RJ played well. What was it about his play? I’m still of the assumption people don’t change overnight and he will regress to the mean, but if he’s playing with awareness and isn’t trying to force things, that’s a great step in the right direction for him to not be out of the league in 3 years. 

Actually our PG play is decent IF WE have franz in the game. The minute he is out its is horrendous.

It's great how we all see the same things. Point guard play is the key, although we finally have a couple non guards who will be good having the ball in their hands.  

16 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

MP did u know we was 4 days from him being draft eligible for us in the summer 

4 *****ING DAYS HAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah, quite crazy to think about. I think Banchero can be really good so I’m not stressing it, though