Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Captain said:

Franz is playing like how we though Hezonja would 

When Mario was out of the league i went back to review some of the hype videos and google his stats from Europe. Honestly i don't know why we ever got excited. The kid was a true coin flip, i didn't really see the reason he was even drafted so high. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spaceman said:

Franz feeling it on that long three. I;m so happy this guy is on the Magic and what is so funny is nobody here was all too excited when he was drafted. Good job Welt/Ham

In fact I remember people being pretty mad about it, cause we had a shot at *checks notes* James Bouknight or Corey Kispert lmao. I liked him okay, but I honestly didn’t think he’d be playing like this until year 3 or 4. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, O_SteveO said:

In fact I remember people being pretty mad about it, cause we had a shot at *checks notes* James Bouknight or Corey Kispert lmao. I liked him okay, but I honestly didn’t think he’d be playing like this until year 3 or 4. 

I’m man enough to admit, I was on the Kispert train and was disappointed when Fran was drafted. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

I’m man enough to admit, I was on the Kispert train and was disappointed when Fran was drafted. 

I really thought Hezonja was gonna be something because of how clean his shot looked and his athleticism. I also really liked Payton and was mad Philly drafted him before we traded with them lol. These things aren’t always easy to project 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, O_SteveO said:

I really thought Hezonja was gonna be something because of how clean his shot looked and his athleticism. I also really liked Payton and was mad Philly drafted him before we traded with them lol. These things aren’t always easy to project 

Same here

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn hope Gary is back soon. From a quick research a torn meniscus is weird because you can be back relatively quickly (couple of weeks) or you can be out for months depending on the severity of the tear which isn't always known until you're in surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Damn hope Gary is back soon. From a quick research a torn meniscus is weird because you can be back relatively quickly (couple of weeks) or you can be out for months depending on the severity of the tear which isn't always known until you're in surgery.

Judging by Gary Harris’ injury history, I doubt this is something he’s back from quickly. The worst part is he finally looked like he was regaining his old form. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that there’s no information about how this injury occurred.   Is there some reason to hide it?

Scary thought about RJ….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×