All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

I hate to burst everyone's Jordan Poole bubble but seems like the Warriors are more likely to get rid of Draymond than him at this point.

23 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, as of now I think we might forced to start Caleb Houstan at the 2 with RJ the backup 1

With Markelle out for....say, the rest of October and Suggs out indefinitely, T Ross (finally) has to be the choice to start at the "other" guard position....I'd guess.

On 10/8/2022 at 8:48 AM, J-Mac said:

Yeah with our front offense being very cautious I’m ruling Suggs out for the season 

How long does "SUGGS" joint capsule will take to heal?

Usually, at least six weeks of recovery time are required. In general, activities will be limited and gradually increased until the range-of-motion and strength in the repaired shoulder is equal to that of the other arm. In some cases, you may be able to return to light work within a few days.

So...maybe early to mid December, next time we see him play again.....but will let Weltman to have his say on this event.

2 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:
How long does "SUGGS" joint capsule will take to heal?

Usually, at least six weeks of recovery time are required. In general, activities will be limited and gradually increased until the range-of-motion and strength in the repaired shoulder is equal to that of the other arm. In some cases, you may be able to return to light work within a few days.

So...maybe early to mid December, next time we see him play again.....but will let Weltman to have his say on this event.

It’s the Magic.  Triple whatever the usual recovery time is.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, JJZFL said:

It’s the Magic.  Triple whatever the usual recovery time is.  

And in fact possibly consider that he’s out for the season due to setbacks and poor injury management 

16 hours ago, Franchero MVP said:

Because Isaac is done and Weltman certainly wont admit it to the media 

I think we need to give Weltman a break, the benefit of the doubt on this one. JI should not play a single minute during the pre-season.

The worst thing that can happen is seeing JI injured again, in a pre-season game.

Comes the regular season....JI is going to play. We know and and they know the team with him is a LOT better defensively.

Everything has been very frustrating though...especially for JI. 

10 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

I think we need to give Weltman a break, the benefit of the doubt on this one. JI should not play a single minute during the pre-season.

The worst thing that can happen is seeing JI injured again, in a pre-season game.

Comes the regular season....JI is going to play. We know and and they know the team with him is a LOT better defensively.

I dunno.  Conditioning and getting used to some play in limited preseason minutes might actually help protect him from injury.  I think he’d be playing if they thought he was ready. 

At least no one can say that they’re holding him out “for the tank” since it’s preseason.

4 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

I’m not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt after 2 seasons of absence and the same old excuses.

Even Weltman commented that he knew he was sounding like a broken record but all he could do is parrot the same talking points. 

Try to get Kemba for cheap if he gets a buyout in the future. Yeah, another injured player would say someone, but I think he could teach one thing or two to out young guards.

3 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Try to get Kemba for cheap if he gets a buyout in the future. Yeah, another injured player would say someone, but I think he could teach one thing or two to out young guards.

don't we already have 15 guaranteed contracts plus Cannady's non guaranteed?