All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

So season hasn’t started yet and our guard situation is a mess, with Fultz/Suggs/Harris all out.  

Yeah, as of now I think we might forced to start Caleb Houstan at the 2 with RJ the backup 1

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

So season hasn’t started yet and our guard situation is a mess, with Fultz/Suggs/Harris all out.  

It was a mess even when they were healthy.

What I don’t want to see is a lot of Bol Bol and Bamba playing with Banchero. They are too slow and awkward.

We can’t treat Banchero like we did Gordon and stunt his development 

30 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It was a mess even when they were healthy.

What I don’t want to see is a lot of Bol Bol and Bamba playing with Banchero. They are too slow and awkward.

We can’t treat Banchero like we did Gordon and stunt his development 

I don’t believe for a second Bol will be in the rotation, and I don’t believe Isaac is ever coming back either. IMO Moe Wagner should backup Paulo at the 4 and Mo Bamba should backup WCJ at the 5. Give Chuma his minutes primarily at the 3 backing up Franz.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t believe for a second Bol will be in the rotation, and I don’t believe Isaac is ever coming back either. IMO Moe Wagner should backup Paulo at the 4 and Mo Bamba should backup WCJ at the 5. Give Chuma his minutes primarily at the 3 backing up Franz.

That would be a solid rotation. Mo Wagner impresses me with his quick feet. He doesn’t move like a big.

The Isaac situation is super weird. I predicted him missing last season, but to miss games in the beginning of the 22-23 season is just crazy.

47 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The Isaac situation is super weird. I predicted him missing last season, but to miss games in the beginning of the 22-23 season is just crazy.

Especially along with the news blackout about his condition, like it was a national security matter or something.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Especially along with the news blackout about his condition, like it was a national security matter or something.  

Complete BS.  If I was still a season ticket holder I would be irate about the lack of Isaac info.. enough already!  

4 hours ago, zollman said:

Complete BS.  If I was still a season ticket holder I would be irate about the lack of Isaac info.. enough already!  

Absolutely. I live in Australia and I’m so annoyed, but if I lived in Orlando I wouldn’t get a season ticket with the way the FO have treated us all with the lack of transparency on Issac. It’s been about 3 bloody years? Surely he has re done his ACL at some stage? It’s the only possible reason I can think of? Him not starting this season is so hard to comprehend