All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Time to go all in for Jordan Poole. Draymond punched him in practice and there’s tension because Poole is trying to get as much money as he can

Then it's time to avoid him! ;)

I'm trying not to post much until we are in season. It's honestly too early to be talking about acquiring a Jordon Poole or drafting Scoot or Victor. But we all love the Magic and it's fun!!

So in my eyes if we are going to talk about non Magicians i want to talk about point guards. If we go the first few months and Fultz continues to be perpetually hurt or struggles it's time. I know this seems negative. What i want is the team to be pro-active and get a veteran point guard if nobody on the team steps up. I know this won't happen, i know it's Fultz,Cole,Hampton,Cannady. Suggs isn't even on my radar as a true point guard, he is a combo guard. So is RJ and Cole is a shooting guard in a point guards body. I hope i am wrong but if i'm not i seriously want to the team to do something about it. 

Not having a real healthy point guard was the biggest problem in the last rebuild. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Not having a real healthy point guard was the biggest problem in the last rebuild. 

The biggest problem was believing in Elfrid  Payton for far too long, and building around him as the point guard for the future. Unfortunately, he kept showing enough flashes of brilliance to make us think he was “about” to put it all together.

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Time to go all in for Jordan Poole. Draymond punched him in practice and there’s tension because Poole is trying to get as much money as he can

I thought the same thing but after reading more information, I think it is the opposite. The tension is because Poole is having better talks on getting an extension than Draymond is. The fight was because of jealousy. Poole is more likely going to stay with the team and not Draymond.

All sports games are streamed, you just have to do a little research and find the links. I am able to cast from my laptop to my 75" TV. If you have Windows 10-11 and a modern TV you can too. Also if you have a smart TV with an internet browser you can just bookmark the sites you find.

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

It begins!!!!!!!! Lets *****ing go

thats gonna be way better i think then Bamba. Bamba coming in the second string, replacing carter can be damaging.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Wembanyama is huge. Significantly taller than Gobert

MP did u know we was 4 days from him being draft eligible for us in the summer 

4 *****ING DAYS HAHAHAHAHA!!

• Like 1