All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

4 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Jamal Murray first game after 539 days.

Kawhi first game after 476 days.

Ben Simmons first game after 470 days.

Dame first game after 276 days.

Jonathan Isaac did not play after 793 days.

I’m the biggest Isaac fan but there’s no need to downvote this post. It’s a fact and at the very least weird that he still ain’t playing 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

At one point, I dreamt of AG at the 4 and JI at the 5. Oh what could have been! Oh well. Let’s role with who we’ve got. I’m guessing our starting five will be:

Anthony

Suggs

Wagner

Banchero

Carter Jr.

The silver lining is next year’s draft is supposed to be loaded with point guards. 

Go Magic!

• Upvote 1

i think it is obvious, if he is healthy, we need fultz on the floor as the floor general, even with his limited scoring.... I just dont know if the best pairing is suggs, with cole off the bench to lead... or vice-versa

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

i think it is obvious, if he is healthy, we need fultz on the floor as the floor general, even with his limited scoring.... I just dont know if the best pairing is suggs, with cole off the bench to lead... or vice-versa

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t expect Suggs to struggle shooting this much. It’s obviously not too late, but he has to get better

6 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Here’s hoping wembanyama goes to anyone but the thunder

It's all lottery balls.The Spurs and Jazz should have the worst records followed by the usual suspects.

On 10/4/2022 at 11:24 PM, Soul Bro said:

At one point, I dreamt of AG at the 4 and JI at the 5. Oh what could have been! Oh well. Let’s role with who we’ve got. I’m guessing our starting five will be:

I dreamt the same for a long time too, but coach doesn't seem to agree.... and that JI was healthy and firing (on def)