All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

2 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Who are these? I only recognize T Ross. Also the video of corner three's (right above this video) whos the chucker before cole anthony?

I’m pretty sure that #2 is Houstan.

10 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I’m pretty sure that #2 is Houstan.

I think one is gary harris but since his hair is different i only get a quick side shot of him and i think its him.

13 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Who are these? I only recognize T Ross. Also the video of corner three's (right above this video) whos the chucker before cole anthony?

Caleb Houstan, Gary Harris, Admiral Schofield.

EDIT: also the guy before Cole in the "camp is open" tweet looks to be Zavier Simpson. 

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Friends, JMac joined our ESPN fantasy league and now there’s only 1 vacant team. Hit me up if you want to play

ive never done Fantasy Basketball but ive done football. Do you have to make lineups every day etc? With Football its just once a week which make it much easier and less time consuming.

7 hours ago, Natesroom said:

ive never done Fantasy Basketball but ive done football. Do you have to make lineups every day etc? With Football its just once a week which make it much easier and less time consuming.

everyday but you can stage your lineups for the week in advance

10 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Right, as Magicfan365 said, you can even set your lineups for the entire season and only change them if you see that one of your players is injured or whatever.

This season we will have different rules during the Fantasy Playoffs due to so many players resting in real life, so it would be advisable to be more active if you make our playoffs.