All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

13 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm guessing Ayayi isn't an Exhibit 10 and is an unguaranteed minimum instead because none of the other Exhibit 10 guys have had a press release. 

I imagine it'll still end up with him at Lakeland for the year with a view to him being a 10 day guy if we have injuries and maybe get a contract or a 2 way spot a year from now depending on how things go. 

Maybe with Harris out, and RJ potentially chuckin' and suckin', management thought maybe we should take a good look at him. 

On 9/14/2022 at 8:40 AM, CTMagicUK said:

I'm guessing Ayayi isn't an Exhibit 10 and is an unguaranteed minimum instead because none of the other Exhibit 10 guys have had a press release. 

I imagine it'll still end up with him at Lakeland for the year with a view to him being a 10 day guy if we have injuries and maybe get a contract or a 2 way spot a year from now depending on how things go. 

Just an FYI, Spotrac shows Ayayi and Jeffries as Exhibit 10 guys,  Schofield and Kevon Harris as the 2WP, and Cannady as a regular, non-guaranteed contract. No mention of any other Exhibit 9/10 guys at all. 

13 hours ago, Natesroom said:

why historical?

For the country, not for the player. :) They never won a Bronze medal in their european history, and in general, it was almost two decades that Germany was a non-factor in basketball competion (not even involved in World championship since 2010). Plus, they were at home and that counts too for all of them.

• Upvote 2

I haven't followed the international tourney's either because I'm just praying no one gets hurt. How did Franz look? I really wanted us to get Mitchell and I'm just sorta hoping Franz wakes up one day as dominant as Dirk was

22 hours ago, J Roc Baby said:

I haven't followed the international tourney's either because I'm just praying no one gets hurt. How did Franz look? I really wanted us to get Mitchell and I'm just sorta hoping Franz wakes up one day as dominant as Dirk was

Franz was quite in and out of games, but that’s in part because of his selfless nature while playing.

He could look like an off the dribble star and an afterthought in the same game.

You can’t have a team full of alpha personalities so I think he’ll play the role of secondary star very nicely.

Unlike some other people, I do put a lot of emphasis on Summer League play and simply on how players look among other NBA talent. Banchero is huge and literally reminds me of LeBron. Our future is looking great.

• Like 1