All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I see it as a opportunity for RJ rather than oh god we gotta play RJ...

This is not nice though for GH...

This teams health needs to be paramount for a successful season 

Oh god we gotta play RJ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

This might mean more RJ. Oh my goodness, that’s painful by itself.

Nah - everyone with eyes sees what’s going on with RJ. This is going to be more time for Houstan, whom is a complementary scorer and good defender who doesn’t net take away from a team when he’s on the court. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zollman said:

The risk was too high for him to get injured. I’m shocked OKC was cool with him playing in ProAm’s all over with the injury risk he was assessed as. 

23 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Damn hope Gary is back soon. From a quick research a torn meniscus is weird because you can be back relatively quickly (couple of weeks) or you can be out for months depending on the severity of the tear which isn't always known until you're in surgery.

I think that you can come back quickly if you simply remove your meniscus but then that has long term effects.

22 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think that you can come back quickly if you simply remove your meniscus but then that has long term effects.

I believe Zach Wilson (second year QB for Jets) has a torn meniscus, underwent arthroscopy and is only expected to be out a few weeks.  I doubt they would do anything with negative long term effects on the number two draft pick in the NFL who still has most of his career ahead of him

On 8/28/2022 at 6:16 AM, Soul Bro said:

This might mean more RJ. Oh my goodness, that’s painful by itself.

As much as this is all justified, at least with Kelle, Cole and Jalen around there is no reason for him to take ball handling duties. And I don't think they'd stand for the rubbish he pulled in SL

7 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

The risk was too high for him to get injured. I’m shocked OKC was cool with him playing in ProAm’s all over with the injury risk he was assessed as. 

I'm no doctor, but visual logic told me that he was a very big injury risk. He's all skin and bones.

• Upvote 2