All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

5 hours ago, Spaceman said:

Franz feeling it on that long three. I;m so happy this guy is on the Magic and what is so funny is nobody here was all too excited when he was drafted. Good job Welt/Ham

In fact I remember people being pretty mad about it, cause we had a shot at *checks notes* James Bouknight or Corey Kispert lmao. I liked him okay, but I honestly didn’t think he’d be playing like this until year 3 or 4. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, O_SteveO said:

In fact I remember people being pretty mad about it, cause we had a shot at *checks notes* James Bouknight or Corey Kispert lmao. I liked him okay, but I honestly didn’t think he’d be playing like this until year 3 or 4. 

I’m man enough to admit, I was on the Kispert train and was disappointed when Fran was drafted. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

I’m man enough to admit, I was on the Kispert train and was disappointed when Fran was drafted. 

I really thought Hezonja was gonna be something because of how clean his shot looked and his athleticism. I also really liked Payton and was mad Philly drafted him before we traded with them lol. These things aren’t always easy to project 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O_SteveO said:

I really thought Hezonja was gonna be something because of how clean his shot looked and his athleticism. I also really liked Payton and was mad Philly drafted him before we traded with them lol. These things aren’t always easy to project 

Same here

• Upvote 1

Damn hope Gary is back soon. From a quick research a torn meniscus is weird because you can be back relatively quickly (couple of weeks) or you can be out for months depending on the severity of the tear which isn't always known until you're in surgery.

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Damn hope Gary is back soon. From a quick research a torn meniscus is weird because you can be back relatively quickly (couple of weeks) or you can be out for months depending on the severity of the tear which isn't always known until you're in surgery.

Judging by Gary Harris’ injury history, I doubt this is something he’s back from quickly. The worst part is he finally looked like he was regaining his old form. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery

Interesting that there’s no information about how this injury occurred.   Is there some reason to hide it?

Scary thought about RJ….

I see it as a opportunity for RJ rather than oh god we gotta play RJ...

This is not nice though for GH...

This teams health needs to be paramount for a successful season