All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

2 hours ago, J Roc Baby said:

What it I told you I was wrong about Chet? What if I told you my real name is Wrongy McWrongface?

Pleased to meet you, Wrongy (Of the clan McWrongface)

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Haha maybe when he’s super old and overweight like Ewing.

Terrible news about Chet. If he happened to be picked by us and then got hurt playing some stupid pick up game I would have gone ballistic 

I mean if it happened to Chet in his first minute playing defense against LeBron, it probably would have happened in some other similar circumstance even if not a pick up game.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I mean if it happened to Chet in his first minute playing defense against LeBron, it probably would have happened in some other similar circumstance even if not a pick up game.  

Could be true, but that game in particular was also stopped because the court was too slippery due to some issues with the arena itself.

Reminds me of when Paul George messed up his leg in a team USA game that everyone realized had similar issues.

6 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Could be true, but that game in particular was also stopped because the court was too slippery due to some issues with the arena itself.

Reminds me of when Paul George messed up his leg in a team USA game that everyone realized had similar issues.

That’s true.  No one has really mentioned floor conditions as a factor in this injury but you could be right.  

Sorry for the size. Now that House of the Dragon is on tv it reminded me of Game of Zones that ran for years on youtube. It was an NBA drama that parodied GOT. It was amazing if you follow the NBA and worth a watch if you get into NBA drama. This clip i posted should start at one of the few Magic moments.

Oklahoma City Thunder 7-footer Chet Holmgren will miss the 2022-2023 season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot. Holmgren, the No. 2 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft, suffered the injury in a Pro-Am game in Seattle on Saturday.

Per WOJ

1 hour ago, Forumreader said:

Oklahoma City Thunder 7-footer Chet Holmgren will miss the 2022-2023 season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot. Holmgren, the No. 2 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft, suffered the injury in a Pro-Am game in Seattle on Saturday.

Per WOJ

No 0--->------<
Those of you that argued that he wouldn't be injury prone, the crow goes down better with A1.

I personally don't believe this is a weight issue and is a freak accident caused by playing on an unsafe court. But I'm so *****ing glad we didn't draft Chet. I would have felt so unbelievably deflated right now. 

7 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

No 0--->------<
Those of you that argued that he wouldn't be injury prone, the crow goes down better with A1.

DJ …the most outspoken one …post after post …you called it bro