All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

Isn’t the event free or hella cheap? I mean, you have basically this generation’s Michael Jordan playing in a high school gym. What did people think was going to happen??

9 hours ago, Extential said:

It was painful to watch. I mean everything besides the actual quarter and a half game. Chet might be hurt as well.

Can you elaborate?   I didn’t see it.  What was painful to watch?

11 hours ago, O_SteveO said:

I didn’t see anything yet. Observations?

Besides Tatum and a few flashes from LeBron and Gordon, everyone was not playing well.

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Can you elaborate?   I didn’t see it.  What was painful to watch?

The beginning was LeBron coming in with a crowd and then people swarming from their seats to the court to get near him. It was 20 min of a guy on the speaker telling people to get back to their seats. When they started to warmup, ppl kept going on the court every time LeBron went by them. Crawford got on the mic and gave a speech to everyone like he was talking to children about being respectful. Finally the game started but only lasted toward the beginning of the second qtr. They ended it because the floor was slippery. Paolo even slipped and then Dejounte helped him up. Chet was only in the game for a second. He tried to block LeBron at the basket and then hobbled off the court.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Extential said:

It was painful to watch. I mean everything besides the actual quarter and a half game. Chet might be hurt as well.

Before the draft I kept telling everybody that hard charging players  like LeBron would run right over stick boy and he would get injured. He hasn't even made it to the season yet and guess what happened? Unfortunately, I think his performances will be short spurts of great games surrounded by injuries. He is not built to have a long career in the NBA. I'm so glad we didn't pick him :D

No 0--->----< LOL

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Extential said:

Besides Tatum and a few flashes from LeBron and Gordon, everyone was not playing well.

The beginning was LeBron coming in with a crowd and then people swarming from their seats to the court to get near him. It was 20 min of a guy on the speaker telling people to get back to their seats. When they started to warmup, ppl kept going on the court every time LeBron went by them. Crawford got on the mic and gave a speech to everyone like he was talking to children about being respectful. Finally the game started but only lasted toward the beginning of the second qtr. They ended it because the floor was slippery. Paolo even slipped and then Dejounte helped him up. Chet was only in the game for a second. He tried to block LeBron at the basket and then hobbled off the court.

Thank you

On 8/21/2022 at 11:02 AM, Extential said:

. Chet was only in the game for a second. He tried to block LeBron at the basket and then hobbled off the court.

I suspect that’s gonna happen alot this season 

On 8/23/2022 at 4:45 PM, Soul Bro said:

Dang it, man! KD is off the market. Sorry Mauro! Lol

Haha maybe when he’s super old and overweight like Ewing.

Terrible news about Chet. If he happened to be picked by us and then got hurt playing some stupid pick up game I would have gone ballistic