All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

8 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Just curious has nothing been posted since thursday?

Yep.  Nothing really to talk about for the next six weeks or so, unless something unexpected happens.  

1 hour ago, Forumreader said:

paolo and dejounte all over ig smh

Dejounte is a dirty player. He sticks his leg out to trip Paola then gets in his face and throws the ball at him. Dude needs to chill. The game is not that serious, I mean a guy is playing in pants. Lol

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Extential said:

Dejounte is a dirty player. He sticks his leg out to trip Paola then gets in his face and throws the ball at him. Dude needs to chill. The game is not that serious, I mean a guy is playing in pants. Lol

Where/when did this happen?

5 minutes ago, O_SteveO said:

Paolo dropped a cool 40 on him lol. Murray’s a clown for acting this hard over a Pro Am. 

Agree DM sounds a little butt hurt tbh (crying that everyone was there to see PB). DM  claiming he's the "Real #5"....Who the hell does he think he is Johnny-5? If PB has that much real estate in DM's head at 19, I can't wait to see what happens as he develops.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, VoiceofReason said:

Agree DM sounds a little butt hurt tbh (crying that everyone was there to see PB). DM  claiming he's the "Real #5"....Who the hell does he think he is Johnny-5? If PB has that much real estate in DM's head at 19, I can't wait to see what happens as he develops.

I saw other clips and DM was loud and in several occasions personally slamming into PB chest on non plays. PB being younger was the bigger man never reacting.

Will be fun having even more of a rivalry with the Hawks. We already have John Collins essentially being Jonathan Isaac’s son, and now Dejounte is trying to bully our rookie over a meaningless pro-am game. Add in Trae and his bastardized version of basketball being the easiest thing ever to root against, and I’m here to hate the Hawks.

• Upvote 2