All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

No words. Absolutely nuts!!!

I know it's early but I'm super hyped about this 2023 draft class.

Wemby, Scoot, the Thompson Twins, Nick Smith Jr, Cam Whitmore. Obviously guys will play and stocks will rise and fall but I'm much more excited about this class than the last one. 

My (non top 2 pick) dream right now is the Thompson Twins stock ends up being middling (they're 20 already and not playing college ball or G League Ignite so might be a lack of exposure and confidence in their calibre of opposition) and we get 1 with our pick and 1 with the Bulls pick. Fit is meh, neither of them can shoot yet and like I say they're both old for guys who would be freshman... but even among prospects they're like top 1 percentile, nuclear, athletes and between them and Paolo we'd be on Sports Center every night. 

9 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

My (non top 2 pick) dream right now is the Thompson Twins stock ends up being middling (they're 20 already and not playing college ball or G League Ignite so might be a lack of exposure and confidence in their calibre of opposition) and we get 1 with our pick and 1 with the Bulls pick. Fit is meh, neither of them can shoot yet and like I say they're both old for guys who would be freshman... but even among prospects they're like top 1 percentile, nuclear, athletes and between them and Paolo we'd be on Sports Center every night. 

Our luck with guys that can't shoot yet is not good. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Our luck with guys that can't shoot yet is not good. 

I don't care about that when discussing a very hypothetical scenario that'd require about a thousand different things to happen to come to fruition and that's a full calendar year away. 

39 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don't care about that when discussing a very hypothetical scenario that'd require about a thousand different things to happen to come to fruition and that's a full calendar year away. 

The Thompson Twins is one of my favorite bands!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Rumours that the Mitchell trade is basically done. So the speculation may be over soon. 

Watcha reading?

16 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Apparently the guy being quoted walked it back later on and said it might not be done and could go on until next week. So I'm guessing he knows nothing.

• Upvote 1