All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s the deets… $13 million a year

Great deal for Orlando. Hope it is a 1/1 with team option. Ditto for Bamba.

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s the deets… $13 million a year

WeltHam are savants at getting good deals!!!! We are in excellent hands

So as of now we’re

Fultz/Anthony

Harris/Suggs

Franz/Ross/RJ

Banchero/Isaac/Chuma

Carter Jr/Bamba/Moe

with maybes of Cannady, Houstan, Admiral and Iggy

there’s nothing exciting about my next sentence…. I think we might be done already lol

Weltman doing nothing as usual. Just phoning it in as usual. He make no big moves to win. He just rides that train. He has the balls of a hamster. And bringing back Bamba almost made me puke, but should expect it from this nothing burger of a management team. 

let the downvotes begin! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Weltman doing nothing as usual. Just phoning it in as usual. He make no big moves to win. He just rides that train. He has the balls of a hamster. And bringing back Bamba almost made me puke, but should expect it from this nothing burger of a management team. 

let the downvotes begin! 

The people saying we are returning a 22 win roster is laughable. We have the number 1 pick, JI healthy, and Kelle playing with no minutes restriction. Plus players making a jump massively... and let me tell you at least 2 of them are making a jump!!!

When we blow teams away next season keep the same energy

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

The people saying we are returning a 22 win roster is laughable. We have the number 1 pick, JI healthy, and Kelle playing with no minutes restriction. Plus players making a jump massively... and let me tell you at least 2 of them are making a jump!!!

When we blow teams away next season keep the same energy

Love your optimism, but it seems disingenuous or just blind faith. At some point WeHam should give the fans something other than just resigning players who did nothing to win games the previous season. And making draft picks. 

And don’t even bring up the vooch Evan and ag trades. Management rode that train as long as they possibly could, knowing it was going nowhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

Love your optimism, but it seems disingenuous or just blind faith. At some point WeHam should give the fans something other than just resigning players who did nothing to win games the previous season. And making draft picks. 

And don’t even bring up the vooch Evan and ag trades. Management rode that train as long as they possibly could, knowing it was going nowhere. 

I am saying nothing apart from when we make the playoffs me and you are meeting for a beer when i come over from England. And i will even pay. That's how sure i am that we are going to smash teams next season. You dont actually realise what's going to occur!!

I’m curious to know if Gary Harris has been promised a larger role. If you think about it, he’s actually the best fit with Markelle Fultz as a great outside shooter and scorer. 

Cole and Suggs work a lot better because Cole can shoot and Suggs can drive / pass. Neither really works as well with Fultz as Harris does.

I wonder if we sold Harris on a one year deal with a player option to let him both see what we’re building and to increase his value on the market. No one ever agrees to a short term deal at 26 unless there is the expectation more value can be created at next contract. 

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am saying nothing apart from when we make the playoffs me and you are meeting for a beer when i come over from England. And i will even pay. That's how sure i am that we are going to smash teams next season. You dont actually realise what's going to occur!!

Lol sounds good.