All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

No news about Gary Harris or Ross, right? I'd like to keep GH especially. 

Bamba news are good news, I think. Let the kids play a little longer

54 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Not upset with the Bamba news. Great contract. However i'm starting to think nobody wants to play for the Magic unless they are drafted here.

Seriously what's wrong with Orlando?

Absolutely nothing. We are building organically from within. Everyone needs to relax. We are going to wipe the floor with teams next season

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Absolutely nothing. We are building organically from within. Everyone needs to relax. We are going to wipe the floor with teams next season

I was kind of hoping we'd keep Bol Bol. Maybe we can get him cheaper than his 2.7 QO?

Just now, Jay Magic said:

What we could be doing is trading 2 young guys (since we have so many) for a talented vet. A vet that won't demand a lionshare of the touches, but gives us something we need (like shooting). And most importantly helps challenge our guys to raise their game up.

I think if anything, these re-signings are indicators that we believe in the locker room chemistry that is being built and that, with time, this team can be a real force.

when you start winning games with a young squad, the veteran pieces will come. I think that’s what we’re doing very patiently. And I don’t mind it.

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yes!

I’m curious to see how much money. I have to imagine this is either a good amount of money for a short amount of time (2 years) to let him prove himself when fully healthy, or we really believe in paying him well to be a backup SG (I don’t think he starts, does he?)

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

I’m curious to see how much money. I have to imagine this is either a good amount of money for a short amount of time (2 years) to let him prove himself when fully healthy, or we really believe in paying him well to be a backup SG (I don’t think he starts, does he?)

I think he’s far and away our best option to start at the 2 if the primary goal is winning. GH is also only 26, which throws me off every time I see it cause I feel like he’s been in the league for 20 years