All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not upset with the Bamba move, more so just bored by it. I guess there’s something to be said about not losing an asset for nothing 

A relief to know we’re keeping last years talented group together for another go around.  

Bringing back Bamba was a no brainer. When we drafted him he was always gonna be a long term project, can’t give up now. Really believe he will get better and better. Could still be an absolute force very soon. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JJZFL said:

A relief to know we’re keeping last years talented group together for another go around.  

The second I see Wendell at the 4, I’m gonna lose it

Not upset with the Bamba news. Great contract. However i'm starting to think nobody wants to play for the Magic unless they are drafted here.

Seriously what's wrong with Orlando?

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Not upset with the Bamba news. Great contract. However i'm starting to think nobody wants to play for the Magic unless they are drafted here.

Easy answer …culture and losing/tanking 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I honestly don’t think it’s that. We’re being extremely patient with this rebuild. I don’t think we’re trying very hard in free agency. No need to answer the door if the doorbell doesn’t ring.