All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

27 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

How has Durant been a Diva?

And this isn’t directed at you specially, but we would all accept KD with open arms if he said I want to play in Orlando. 

That won’t happen, but it’s a bold face lie for any of us to say we wouldn’t accept him. 

How is he a diva?

The man literally called himself “a god” after being criticized following his first round exit this year. 

It takes a lot of primadonna arrogance to get to the point where you refer to yourself in such a manner out loud in front of everyone. 

10 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

How is he a diva?

The man literally called himself “a god” after being criticized following his first round exit this year. 

It takes a lot of primadonna arrogance to get to the point where you refer to yourself in such a manner out loud in front of everyone. 

I get that and I don’t agree with what he says at times. 

However, I’d still cheer for him and fully support him if he was on the magic next year. I feel like everybody would’ve regardless of what he’s said, he’s still at top 5 nba player currently. 

6 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Here's something fun to do: "What Front Office Should You Run?"

I got OKC, and I'm very proud of that. I'd love to know if anyone got something different here. 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34168434/nba-free-agency-2022-which-front-office-run-take-our-quiz 

I just did it and got OKC, seems like we all are on the same page or it’s rigged lol. 

6 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I hate the fact that we’re a young team and makes close to zero sense to trade for KD. One of my all time favorite players

Same MP

Paoloa just posted him and KD on his Instagram with  NO SLEEP  as the caption!!!!??? Hahahahaha 

Magnificent trolling