All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

7 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

Durant just requested a trade. 

I liked the guy at the beginning of his career, but he has an ego like no other (even Lebron) and is not worth the headache.

I don’t think he’s ever going to win another championship, and those two in GS in my mind have asterisks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MagicFanDan said:

Kevin Durant requesting a trade is a huge deal. No idea where he would want to go. 

“Golden State, please take me back. I promise I’ll be good.” 

Durant asking for a trade probably means Kyrie will be traded at some point. And Beal is going to be a free agent. 

Also read that the Heat are not likely to bring back Oladipo. 

This is going to be a wild offseason

Durant has preferred teams, but that doesn’t really matter. He’s got 4 years left on his deal. It’s gonna come down to highest bidder and I’m sure teams will be willing to call his bluff.

1 minute ago, MagicMan1979 said:

So from The Magic’s perspective who should we try to go after from The Nets if anyone?

I wouldn’t touch either of them with a 10 foot pole and I’m more than certain they have no interest in coming here. They are both Diva’s who would kill any chemistry we have and they want to go to a contender.

2 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

So from The Magic’s perspective who should we try to go after from The Nets if anyone?

I’ve always been a fan of Joe Harris but I think he’d just take minutes away from Paolo and Fran

Maybe Patty Mills if we clear up our log jam at guard?

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I honestly think Fultz and Anthony could start next to one another. Cole play off ball and guard the opposing teams 1, Fultz distribute and guard the opposing teams 2. We’ll also see lineups next year of Cole, Kelle and Jalen on the floor together I’d imagine.

I could see that happening for sure but not for extended minutes. Unless Suggs stinks it up again this year with his shooting and or gets hurt.