All Eyes On Me

2022 Off-season Thread

20 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

“Extremist” sigh. Turn off msm bro. 

No interest in getting “bro’d” by a stranger on a message board, you have your opinions, I have mine, he has his own. I just really wish we could see him in the news for something basketball related. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No interest in getting “bro’d” by a stranger on a message board, you have your opinions, I have mine, he has his own. I just really wish we could see him in the news for something basketball related. 

His Twitter bio has no mention of basketball, but there is a link to info about his speaking engagements lol. 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:33 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

I agree with this, not bro. Lol. His explanation of this last year has been lame. Him pushing his book sales seems to be very self serving. Transparency should be prerequisite to the fans. He pushes bodily autonomy but does not go far enough and goes into faith way more, which is not the way I would go, but he is trying to ride the fence as much he can in his public position. My advise is to get off the fence. Just imo. 

Ummm… Why would we want Ayton? We’re number two on this list.

The Pistons are considered the betting favorites to land Ayton if he doesn’t return to Phoenix, tweets Rod Beard of The Detroit News, citing odds from BetOnline.ag. The online gambling site has Detroit at even odds, the Magic at 2-to-1, Spurs at 3-1, Pacers at 4-1, Trail Blazers at 6-1, Thunder at 8-1, Rockets at 10-1, and Bulls at 12-1.”

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2022/05/woj-deandre-ayton-is-going-to-get-a-max-contract.html#ref=home

37 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Ummm… Why would we want Ayton? We’re number two on this list.

The Pistons are considered the betting favorites to land Ayton if he doesn’t return to Phoenix, tweets Rod Beard of The Detroit News, citing odds from BetOnline.ag. The online gambling site has Detroit at even odds, the Magic at 2-to-1, Spurs at 3-1, Pacers at 4-1, Trail Blazers at 6-1, Thunder at 8-1, Rockets at 10-1, and Bulls at 12-1.”

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2022/05/woj-deandre-ayton-is-going-to-get-a-max-contract.html#ref=home

Cuz? Magic lol

7 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree with this, not bro. Lol. His explanation of this last year has been lame. Him pushing his book sales seems to be very self serving. Transparency should be prerequisite to the fans. He pushes bodily autonomy but does not go far enough and goes into faith way more, which is not the way I would go, but he is trying to ride the fence as much he can in his public position. My advise is to get off the fence. Just imo. 

Yeah, by no means was my original post calling him an extremist, you’re right he’s very much trying to have his cake and eat it too.

The point of my comment is that sometimes where you decide to have these tours and make these statements matter a hell of a lot more than what you actually say.