Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Kings - Mar. 26, 2022 @ 7:00 PM

OlNV2Z.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Saturday, March 26 at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

SAC.png&w=50&h=50   26-48, 5th in Pacific Division    |     20-54, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

GTSXCn.png

ZZzDdL.png
dontstopbelieving2pulsa.gif
 GO MAGIC!

E2r4oz.png

MAGIC AND KINGS LINEUPS

wvSAPn.png

14 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Missed most of this one but saw Cole jacking up shots at the end. We really need to move him to the bench next year.

Franz was brutal in OT, and man that was an impressive way to lose. Up 8 with 1:14 left. Cole got his pocket picked with a 2 point lead and the ball with 13 seconds left. Bench played great though, and Markelle’s jumper actually is looking good.

Interest to the lowest level, I don't want us to lose those games at all trying to improve the position in the draft, but I don't mind Houston and others winning! :P

15 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Franz was brutal in OT, and man that was an impressive way to lose. Up 8 with 1:14 left. Cole got his pocket picked with a 2 point lead and the ball with 13 seconds left. Bench played great though, and Markelle’s jumper actually is looking good.

Cole had a good game overall with 9 assists but disturbing that he still seems to play stupid basketball in crunch time.  That problem is not likely to go away by itself over the summer.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Cole had a good game overall with 9 assists but disturbing that he still seems to play stupid basketball in crunch time.  That problem is not likely to go away by itself over the summer.  

Yeah, Cole wasn’t bad until the clutch, for sure. His playmaking is actually solid when he chooses to be a playmaker. I really wish we played him more off-ball. Let him and Kelle be the starting back court for the last 7