Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs 76ers - Mar. 13, 2022 @ 6:00 PM

E1mhQR.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Sunday, March 13 at 6:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

phi.png&h=41&w=41  40-25, 1st in Atlantic Division    |     18-31, 5th in Southeast DivisionH4RH1Y.png

xaF5Vl.png

tz7drF.gif

WE WILL FIGHT!!!   -    WE WILL WIN!!!

0mg1gr.png

ZZzDdL.png

GO MAGIC!

38 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Yes but at the end it’s all hero ball.  Anthony happened to put a few in but they were low percentage shots

I agree

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Yes but at the end it’s all hero ball.  Anthony happened to put a few in but they were low percentage shots

The frustrating thing is that this will only reinforce Cole’s belief he’s an alpha scorer. The man has a good game every 7 games and he think’s he’s great when it’s finally going for him and that confidence carries him another 10 games. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

The frustrating thing is that this will only reinforce Cole’s belief he’s an alpha scorer. The man has a good game every 7 games and he think’s he’s great when it’s finally going for him and that confidence carries him another 10 games. 

Well said, unfortunately 

Great effort. I love Markelle. This Sixers team and the way the NBA is officiating them is so bad for the sport.

I agree on Cole. It was nice to see him hit the 3s in OT, but what sticks out to me is the play after where they called a foul, Philly challenged the play and it got reversed. On that play, 2 Sixers were on the ground, 3 Magic players were open, and Cole forced a mid range pull up instead of moving the ball to any of the open guys. You can be selfish if you’re a super star, but Cole hasn’t even been average for the past couple months.

• Upvote 1