Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Timberwolves - Mar. 11, 2022

Late in the game and our guards are over dribbling and ball movement has stopped.  How many times have we seen the same thing?

I lost my tv app as soon as kelle came back. Haven’t watched them since..How’s he looking? And Mo has a game like this bout every month doesn’t he? He is like a longer T Ross. He could be a good bench guy somewhere else. 

9 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Late in the game and our guards are over dribbling and ball movement has stopped.  How many times have we seen the same thing?

That's surely a problem of coaching and mentality, but at the same time I can understand young guys having a difficult time when the opponent turns up the level on defense.

What I understand less are our constant slow starts on defense, 34 points this time again in the first quarter. We are young, we should be hungry every single game and coming out trying to play with more intensity than the teams that have more talent than us. Later in the game we showed we cand defend when we need... so I really don't get this sloppy mentality.

This team is way better than the other "tanking" or "developing" teams we had in the past decade. Even during the long losing streaks I felt like that was the case.

We are legit 10+ deep and can upset any team in the league. And the players like each other more than the Vuc-Fournier-Gordon-Oladipo-Harris ones

• Upvote 1