Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Timberwolves - Mar. 11, 2022

This was the best Team game of the year.

Also there is no reason for this team not to try to win every game. I don't think that draft position is more important than developing a "how to win" attitude. Plus I don't really see a true game changer in the up coming draft.

• Upvote 2

Shout out to Mosley on the improvements on defense since the all star break. We’ve been top 10 in a couple categories.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Great game! If that Mo Bamba ever becomes the consistent Mo Bamba, he’s gonna make a team very happy.

Also, I love Markelle. He makes everybody better. 

What a great win

The Mo Bamba situation (as previoulsy posted) is intriguing to every Magic fan but it's the FO that has the ultimate say. Regarding point # 3, imagine if the FO would have traded him at the deadline and we see him do what he did last night vs the Timberwolves....

THIS OFF-SEASON IS GOING TO BE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!

POSTED MARCH 10:

It's going to be interesting what the FO decides what to do with Bamba this offseason....he is restricted as we know. If the other team's offer is reasonable, do they match?

The few things that the FO know are in favor of Bamba are:

1) This is really the only year out of four with the team that he has been able to play and develop as a player.

2) He will be only 24 this coming May.

3) Let him go and see him develop into a productive and consistent player with another team.