Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Pelicans - Mar. 9th, 2022 @ 8:00 PM

21 minutes ago, Spaceman said:

Mo Bamba is so soft on D, RJ Hampton is not a smart player and Cole Anthony is a narcissist. I  could easily move on from all of them. Also the Magic should really try to resign Gary Harris.

Agree on Bamba 100%, Hampton may just be a role player who should never play the point. I’m still on the fence with Cole - I don’t think he’s a narcissist, but I don’t think he has much trust in his teammates when the pressure is up. Unfortunately I do think his ego outpaces his ability. I really would like us to resign Harris, if we can get him on a reasonable contract.

55 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

If we could just merge Bamba and Isaac into one player. Complete opposite string bean 7 footers.

It's going to be interesting what the FO decides what to do with Bamba this offseason....he is restricted as we know. If the other team's offer is reasonable, do they match?

The few things that the FO know are in favor of Bamba are:

1) This is really the only year out of four with the team that he has been able to play and develop as a player.

2) He will be only 24 this coming May.

3) Let him go and see him develop into a productive and consistent player with another team. 

31 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

It's going to be interesting what the FO decides what to do with Bamba this offseason....he is restricted as we know. If the other team's offer is reasonable, do they match?

The few things that the FO know are in favor of Bamba are:

1) This is really the only year out of four with the team that he has been able to play and develop as a player.

2) He will be only 24 this coming May.

3) Let him go and see him develop into a productive and consistent player with another team. 

I don’t see any way we bring back Bamba, but I’ve been wrong before. Wendell is our future Center and we’re only playing him so many minutes at the 4 because of current roster necessity

11 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Magic manage to hold on for the win, with the bench delivering 50 points for the night, and playing most of the 4th quarter to close it out! 

The thing I liked the most with the second unit closing out the game is they never stopped trying to move the ball.  Very refreshing.  No hero ball dribbling out the shot clock.  

4 hours ago, hootie249 said:

If we could just merge Bamba and Isaac into one player. Complete opposite string bean 7 footers.

Probably he would be injured his all career xD