TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Suns - Mar. 8th, 2022 @ 7:00 PM

E1mhQR.png

Tuesday, March 8 at 7:00 P.M., EST
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Bally Sports FL

vt9NZP.jpg      i7fj.png           tntxsQ.png

phx.png&h=100&w=100   51-13, 1st in Pacific Division   |  16-49, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png
AdArH1.png

Y0Fp0W.gif

yuXmw4.png

glitteryourway68b14f28.gif

LET'S GO!

By the way thank you for the game thread starter, TMF.  The team is so bad that no one is watching the games but your starter posts are great.  Frankly your work deserves a better team.  

This game should have been a gimme, JJZFL. With Booker, Paul and Johnson out? The Rockets or the Pistons would have won this game.

By the way, JJZFL, I enjoy sports, so I don't mind being here alone--posting/talking to myself.  : D

vTELWZ.gif

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This game should have been a gimme, JJZFL. With Booker, Paul and Johnson out? The Rockets or the Pistons would have won this game.

By the way, JJZFL, I enjoy sports, so I don't mind being here alone--posting/talking to myself.  : D

vTELWZ.gif

They took Milwaukee all the way to the 4th the other night without those three. They are deep at almost every position. It was a one point game at the start of the 4th!

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I remember when Phoenix and Orlando were in the running for worst teams in the league. All the way back four years ago. Boy this franchise is run by some brilliant m f ers. 

I was thinking the same thing not too long ago.

16 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Why does Cole have his headband at eye level--just above his eyes?  Is it covering up a cut on the forehead?

Oh, I see from the replay, he was hit on the forehead and received a cut.

I'm floored by Franz Wagner not being involved more in the offensive game. Just crazy to me that he's so natural and he has less than all the other starters and 3 of the reserves.