Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Pacers - Mar. 2, 2022 @ 7:00 PM

I want Markelle on the floor rather than Cole. The ball stops moving with Cole. He's a SG in a PG body who likes to play one-on-one and isn't particularly efficient at it.

On the other hand, Suggs has the ball in his hands and is way better at reading what is given to him from the Defense and reacting appropriately. 

But frankly, Markelle should have the ball. We would be in a much better position if he were our closer. 

Just now, Extential said:

Poor coaching in overtime.

Started before that. We wouldn’t be in this position if we didn’t play Schofeld and RJ over Bamba and Harris in the 2nd unit in the 2nd half

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

The refs might as well have been wearing Pacers jerseys in the 4th quarter and overtime 

Or MAYBE they just don't want to see us miss out on another top 3 pick because of needless wins at the end of a season... hahhhhh. 

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I want Markelle on the floor rather than Cole. The ball stops moving with Cole. He's a SG in a PG body who likes to play one-on-one and isn't particularly efficient at it.

On the other hand, Suggs has the ball in his hands and is way better at reading what is given to him from the Defense and reacting appropriately. 

But frankly, Markelle should have the ball. We would be in a much better position if he were our closer. 

Exactly.  Cole single handedly messed up our offense at end of regulation and in overtime.  The lack of passing is remarkable.  

19 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

This is why you don't just throw away challenges on a dumb, clear foul. That's our ball. 

Could not agree more. 

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No composure in OT and no organization on offense.

Bill Kennedy’s crew has been garbage down the stretch but our reaction to it is showing our youth 

You’d think the coach would tell them to move the ball.  Instead everyone wants to play hero ball.