Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Pacers - Feb. 28, 2022 @ 7 PM

5 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I am VERY torn. Kelle is definitely my favourite in the league at present. Our favourite franchise getting a future all-NBA scoring stud is also my favourite scenario for the future. Argh.

I wouldn’t be too concerned, we’ll probably pass Detroit and Houston, maybe OKC. I think it’s much more important to build momentum and confidence with the young guys we already have.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I see where you’re coming from for sure, but I think the open looks that Fultz will create is something Cole is much more built to take advantage of

I can agree with you but I’d rather develop Suggs with a competent PG because he has shown flashes of great defense and hustle and his effort is just contagious on both sides of the floor. Anthony has a lot to work on to become a player who makes his teammates better on offense and defense where Suggs is already doing that. Once Jalen becomes consistent with his jumper he is going to be lethal. 

Everyone please go on T Ross instagram and see his story of the locker room after the game and just watch Chuma! Hahahahahahahahahahhahauaua he is beyond crazy and funny as hell!!!!

30 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Everyone please go on T Ross instagram and see his story of the locker room after the game and just watch Chuma! Hahahahahahahahahahhahauaua he is beyond crazy and funny as hell!!!!

Link? I dont see it

I was at the game and Markelle look like he hasnt missed a step. i'm sure he will need some time to get his legs under him, but he looked just as good as when he got injured. It was an Eye Test also.

Was this the best our team has looked all year? I didn't catch it live, but watching highlights and seeing the box score...seems like it was a great all-around night for the guys.