Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

Just remember if we keep Bamba this summer he has a 22 million cap hold until he is traded,  resigned or accepts his Qualifying offer which would be 10 million. Obviously before free agency one of these things would happen. Also some team could offer him a deal in restricted free agency.

The Nets got worked over with the Harden experiment…

But after the Nets traded four first-round picks and three swaps, plus center Jarrett Allen and Caris LeVert a little over a year ago after Harden forced his way out of Houston following eight-plus seasons with the Houston Rockets, the former league MVP is now on his way again.”

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33260613/brooklyn-nets-trade-james-harden-philadelphia-76ers-ben-simmons-seth-curry-andre-drummond-sources-say

What a crazy trade deadline for the NBA. So the Lakers still have Westbrook? Lol. They should have never traded for him last summer. Meanwhile, the White trade to the Celtics is a huge win for them.

Really disappointed. Why do I have a feeling the Magic couldn't get anything for guys like Bamba and Ross? It's about the only thing that really makes any sense. The draft lottery can't come fast enough. We win that damn thing, everything is gonna get better in a big hurry. 

3 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

i'm really disappointed     But also confused.   Why did we waive Moore AND Carter-Williams if we also waved Dozier?

We had to waive mcw and Moore first to allow the trade to happen

6 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Are we going to buy out G Harris?

It would be better to hold on to him till Draft night and see if they can dump a big expiring salary for additional assets. But I also like the idea of keeping his bird rights and bringing him back for a similar deal TRoss got. I'm also disappointed we didn't move TRoss or Bamba today.

Funny thing is we were thinking about Bol Bol instead of RJ in the Aaron Gordon deal last year and now we got both.