Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2022 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

This is essentially a 2nd and some cash so that the Celtics don't pay the tax. Maybe not even a real 2nd depending on protections.

I have to believe that we're not doing an actual deal then with the Celtics in this case as we would use this as leverage on other players they wanted. This lessens our leverage, which means nothing more is happening with them. So much for their theoretical interest in Ross... 

If both players are out for the season... why we're cutting MCW and Moore and not them?
I mean, will not change a lot anyway, but... I actually miss MCW and his aggressiveness in def somehow.

Makes sense, both White and DJ finally made the jump this year to efficient scoring guards, but they are basically the same dude. I don't watch the Spurs ever so i know if either plays defense or makes other players better.

The Harden/Simmons trade is fascinating. 

On one hand, Morey finally has the inside outside duo he craved for years. It started with Yao and T-mac when he was an assistant, but they were old and injured. Then he tried again with Dwight and Harden. I hope Harden and Embiid can stay healthier then the previous duo's.

On the other side forget about Ben Simmons and Kyrie. I want to see Drummond pulling down 25 rebounds in a game and just feeding Curry,Mills,Harris and Durant!

That's the line-up i want to see most! 

Anyone want Harris from the Nets? Seems like they want to win this year and might want some healthy bodies instead of Harris, he might be shut down this year.

Ross and Bamba for Joe Harris?

Money evens out we just owe Harris one more year then the previous 2. Becomes a great trade chip in 2023 the year we should start trying to do what these other teams are doing now.

I’m guessing judging by the fact we’ve already made the 2 roster moves required to complete our first trade that we’re probably done for the day. Thanks for the hustle MCW, and uhh, thanks for warming the bench E’Twan. We do have a QO on Bol Bol for next year, so maybe we see him as a discount Bamba when we let him walk?