Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Hornets Official Game Thread - Friday, Jan. 14th @ 7:00 pm

17 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Mo Wagner is better than Vuc. Don’t at me

One guy is the starting C on the best team in the East and a multiple time All Star, the other is a bench player for the worst team in the NBA. 

I like Mo Wagner but let's be serious. 

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

One guy is the starting C on the best team in the East and a multiple time All Star, the other is a bench player for the worst team in the NBA. 

I have to agree, Mo Wagner is a decent bench guy who still has upside, but Vuc is still the better player. I think Mo plays harder, with more energy; he is just less talented. 

22 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Vuc is 31, Mo is 24. Give Mo the usage Vuc had while in Orlando and he could have similar success.

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This is an absurd take… lol

Wiggins is 3rd in all-star voting after spending a little time with great players and coaches. Circumstances matter a lot.

And I'm famous for being somewhat humorous in my posts but I really don't see how Mo and Vuc are that different when it comes to talent.

• Upvote 1

On 1/15/2022 at 8:22 PM, CTMagicUK said:

So if you swap these two players are the teams going to play much different? I am pretty sure Bulls would be still a top 3 team in the East and Magic one of the worst…and by the way I also think that Wendell is better than Vuc as well :)

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 5:24 PM, Babir_9 said:

So if you swap these two players are the teams going to play much different? I am pretty sure Bulls would be still a top 3 team in the East and Magic one of the worst…and by the way I also think that Wendell is better than Vuc as well :)

They would be a lot different.  

On 1/16/2022 at 6:56 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Vuc is 31, Mo is 24. Give Mo the usage Vuc had while in Orlando and he could have similar success.

M Wagner outplayed Vuc )))

• Like 1