Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Hornets Official Game Thread - Friday, Jan. 14th @ 7:00 pm

6 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The Magic are running so hard to do nothing. . . and immediately jacking up 3 pt shots, only to miss.

I don't think we've jacked as hard as we usually do tbh?? I'm somewhat positive after that 3rd qtr, of which I ain't usually.

Great win by the guys. I love when Cole gets on a scoring roll, but also love a game where he has as many assists as shot attempts 

Didn’t get to see the game. Was Suggs the 2nd unit’s PG? Loved seeing 6 rebounds and 7 assists in 22 minutes on 5-8 shooting from him. 

and Mo looks like he had one hell of a game. 

6 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Do you see Cole's receding hairlines? He's going to be bald soon, like Fournier. Those braids will do it.

I think he is going to play better with the short haircut )

8 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Love Mo’s energy and he didn’t just jack up threes. And Mauro, I would take this Mo any day over Vooch. Great to see Suggs again, he really knows how to play team basketball 

He moves so well for a big man. He lost some weight and it really helped his game. Used to be one of those plodding bigs with a decent shot but not anymore. Kid has a lot of room to get really good

Found it hard to get interested in watching any of the games lately with all the injuries and us already being so bad. I watched this one today though because I wanted to see Suggs return and I'm glad I did. 

I really like Mo Wagner. He's not a star or anything but he can move his feet a bit and he's a pass/dribble/shoot guy who can play C. He should play more honestly. 

Franz is that dude. He's really got that slithery pick and roll game down already. Think he's going to be a star I really do. 

Suggs looked great in his return. He still has a lot of growth areas but he makes an impact with his hustle and defense and there was a possession in the game where he flat out bullied Rozier in the post, if he can do that as a rookie then I think we should be considering designing plays for him to post up smaller guards. He could make it a real part of his game. 

Gary Harris was great. Honestly we might actually get some good stuff for him at the deadline the way he's playing. 

The game as a whole was a shoot out. Very little impactful defense from either team. For how brilliant Lamelo is on offense he's a bloody atrocious off ball defensive player.