Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Wizards Official Game Thread - Sun., Jan. 9th @ 6 pm

E1mhQR.png

Sunday, January 9th at 6:00 P.M., EST
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Bally Sports FL

wsh.png&h=40&w=40   19-20, 3rd in Southeast Division    |     7-33, 5th in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

F63AqF.png

WE WILL FIGHT!!!   -    WE WILL WIN!!!

0mg1gr.png

ZZzDdL.png
  • Upvote 1

I have decided (internally) we need to trade bamba. He just is not going to have the "skill" or the "luck" to be in the right place at the right time for rebounds, and 2nd chance points. Some players have it and some dont whatever "that" is. Its not his fault maybe its not having played as a center at a young age and learned the right place to be or how to attack and move off the ball to be in the right place. I'd rather let someone else wait and wish he would learn. I would say its kind of like Kwame Brown or Andrew Bynum or Jeff Green. Tantalizing prospects and tools and physical specimens but never have the "gravitas" to put it all together.

38 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

is Chuma one of those guys who can only perform when they're starting?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, has Franz hit a wet patch as well, last couple of games just does not seem to be that efficient 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, has Franz hit a wet patch as well, last couple of games just does not seem to be that efficient 

They're clearly not going to Franz for whatever reason. Sure it will turn around for him... well I hope.

49 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

They're clearly not going to Franz for whatever reason. Sure it will turn around for him... well I hope.

They’re not going to anyone.  They give the ball to someone and then they play solo ball and take a difficult shot.  Franz is just not as selfish as some of the others.  

Appears to be another close game tonight.  Big question to me is whether we will play any kind of team ball in the last few minutes.  

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

They’re not going to anyone.  They give the ball to someone and then they play solo ball and take a difficult shot.  Franz is just not as selfish as some of the others.  

Appears to be another close game tonight.  Big question to me is whether we will play any kind of team ball in the last few minutes.  

Well this is depressing news