Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Pistons Official Game Thread - Sat., Jan. 8th @ 7 PM

6Mbt8p.png

fTWArR.png

Little Caesars Arena - Detroit, MI
Saturday, January 8th at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

XICXxF.png  7-30,  5th in Central Division    |     7-32,  5th in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png

lGi2IM.png

8f1NLm.gif

p9gbIG.gif
LET'S GO MAGIC!
  • Like 1

Detroit passing the ball and making plays at the end of the game with the score close.  The Magic giving it to Anthony and having him try to make solo plays against the whole Piston team.  Apparently we just don’t believe in team basketball at the end of games.

Edit:  we just gave it to Ross instead, his turn to go solo I guess, and he went 1v 2 and missed.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Really disappointed in Mosley. You are a bad team and have a chance to win. Do you put the ball in Wagner’s or Anthony’s hand to have them get the experience. Nope give it to Ross. 

To me it’s more the lack of any teamwork than who you’re giving it to for them to go solo against the other team.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

To me it’s more the lack of any teamwork than who you’re giving it to for them to go solo against the other team.  

I agree but that has to be dictated by the coach otherwise why have a coach. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree but that has to be dictated by the coach otherwise why have a coach. 

Absolutely, could not agree more. 

I think Isaac not playing has more to do with his not being vaccinated and not because he is still rehabbing.

Magic’s Jonathan Isaac: I’m Not Allowed To Eat With Team

By  Sam Amico  -   October 8, 2021

Magic forward Jonathan Isaac has been open in discussing his decision not to get vaccinated for the coronavirus, and admitted he is already experiencing some difficulties because of it.

“I’m not allowed to go to team functions, or if the team is eating at a restaurant, I can’t eat in the same room as them,” he said in an interview with Allie Beth Stuckey of The Blaze. “To me it just doesn’t logically follow for us then to get on the court together.”

Isaac and other unvaccinated players won’t be able to play in cities with mandates. Nets star guard Kyrie Irving also currently falls under that umbrella.

Link:   https://hoopswire.com/magics-jonathan-isaac-im-not-allowed-to-eat-with-team/

I’ve read this story in October and it has been silence since then. He has been on the bench at some of the games this year,, so why is that ok? None of this has any common sense.

2020 the year common sense died.